View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 08:01 AM   #592
BenKenobi
Banned User

Default Re: The Season 5 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
Suck a bag of ***** Disney. (Yeah, I'm pissed about this and need to vent!)

The Clone Wars was a well oiled machine, and I dont see any way that canning Clone Wars and firing everyone will improve the work flow on Episode 7. They are two entirely seperate sectors simply working under one roof. All this comes down to is that Disney didn't see enough profit in Clone Wars to justfy it and it wasn't one of their ideas so they canned it. They could have given us one more season.

I'm just as disappointed as the next guy but the Clone Wars was far from a "well oiled machine" it hasn't had a solidly decent run since season 3. I mean season 4/5 I found myself more annoyed with how much filler they were shoving down our throats to drag out the arcs they were holding the show together with. I mean there was an abundance of crap, mixed with a handful of extremely well put together episodes.

I don't think it should have been canned either and I felt the same way as you did when I first heard the news too, but the more it sinks in, the more I'm able to see the show for what it was.

BenKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote