View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #522
OutRiddled
Banned User

Default Re: am I the only one who DIDN'T think Nicholson nailed joker??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain Damage View Post
You say generic, I say grounded in reality. Not hyper-realistic by any stretch of the imagination, but grounded in reality.

If you honestly believe that the Schumacher films (where there is a man who needs an ice suit to survive, a device that sucks intelligence from people's brains, a woman who has the power to control pheromones and kill people with a kiss) are just as grounded in reality as Nolan's films then you are either:

a.) high as balls
b.) trolling
c.) didn't watch the same movies I did
"Grounded in reality"? What kind of 'reality' do you live in?

Fear gas? A secret organisation of ninjas that topples great empires through history? A guy who can walk around with half his face gone and eyeball completely exposed and not get infected or anything? A flying hovercraft? A guy that can take painkillers and gain super strength? A vehicle that can jump from rooftop to rooftop? A weapon that can turn an entire city's water supply to gas?

Do I need to go on?

Yeah, Nolan's are so realistic. If anything, they are even LESS realistic than Schumacher's, because at least Schumacher goes the more fantastic route, instead of trying to make it a realistic setting.

OutRiddled is offline   Reply With Quote