View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #500
Moridin
Death Contagious Deity

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorOdinSon View Post
We have news on Spider Man 2, news footage of filming on Godzilla(both due in 2014), but still no news on Thor 2. But according to some people on this forum, I'm expecting too much. I just don't know how their could be no updated news on this movie. I mean something...Ray Stevenson reporting saying "Thor 2 is coming out in November, I think." It was in reference to his thoughts on the movie, and he said it sarcastically, I think it was a jab at the production of the film thus far, and the treatment it's getting. Even some pictures of Thor fighting, or drawings, just something that says their cooking something good up.
We had loads of pictures from the ThorTDW set back when it was filming, knock youself out:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=393235

We'll get a trailer in a few weeks, now stop being silly.

I just have one of those faces. People come up to me and say, "What's wrong?" Nothing. "Well, it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile." Yeah, you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone? - Bill Hicks