View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #97
ironman29758
Side-Kick

Default Re: 11.3 - Haunted - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dru-zod2501 View Post
I can't even rate this one. I feel like this chapter was just a teaser for next week. Even Bart's "death" didn't resonate with me because the reader is not privy to the same knowledge about Black Flash that Bart has. He went in with a plan, and I doubt it was "blow myself up" I bet he's alive and well somewhere. The real payoff can't get here soon enough next week
That's true. And BQM was acting real secretive trying to get people not to tweet the events of #39 and #40 so I'm going to keep a little hope. Maybe they'll do an Infinite Crisis like move with
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Bart vanishing into the Speed Force and popping out in Tokyo, Central City or Keystone City or something with amnesia(or regain his memory and remembers his life in Central City as Barry Allen) and then becomes the second Flash and a rookie police scientist/rookie CSI until Clark and the JL find him or he chooses to rejoin the League/. Or based on three speedsters that showed and Bart loosing his memory he realizes he is Barry Allen's grandson and came from the future and something happens that lead Barry Allen become Flash(something I kind of don't want).)
I hope I'm right about this like I'm right about what happen in chapter 39.

"Nazi zombies don’t wanna eat you just ‘cause they’re craving the protein. They do it ‘cause…they do it ‘cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They’re the Talibans of the zombie world." thanks TheNextNolan22 for reminding me how awesome Badger is

Last edited by ironman29758; 03-23-2013 at 05:04 PM.
ironman29758 is offline   Reply With Quote