View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #99
ironman29758
Side-Kick

Default Re: 11.3 - Haunted - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binker View Post
Its really up in the air, as Bart just "woke" up with a) the names, and b) the powers. I don't think he's dead either, but I'm wondering what BQM has going for, as he could have Bart become the Flash when he comes back, but what about Garrick? It seems to be that Season 11 is building off of the formation of the JLA, with a story that's akin to Crisis, and if that's the case, Bart might come back as Kid Flash, with Garrick being his mentor, and at the end, Bart becoming Flash. I know it's not Barry or Wally, but I think they might go this route because it's Smallville, it's own universe, and thus it's own take/originality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binker View Post
Its really up in the air, as Bart just "woke" up with a) the names, and b) the powers. I don't think he's dead either, but I'm wondering what BQM has going for, as he could have Bart become the Flash when he comes back, but what about Garrick? It seems to be that Season 11 is building off of the formation of the JLA, with a story that's akin to Crisis, and if that's the case, Bart might come back as Kid Flash, with Garrick being his mentor, and at the end, Bart becoming Flash. I know it's not Barry or Wally, but I think they might go this route because it's Smallville, it's own universe, and thus it's own take/originality.
Well BQM did add Barry/Flash elements:
-"Hex" where Bart and Clark are dealing with a crisis in Keystone City(suppose to be a rampaging gorilla, with Ollie joking Bart always has the most interesting rouges but got cut out due to time and oo b on Zatanna's story)
-Captain Cold being assigned to take down Impulse in "Prophecy"
-Bart's file in "Prophecy" revealed he had a lot of Barry's personality traits(Blonde hair that we saw in "Run" and "Haunted", blue eyes, has the ability to vibrate through solid objects which we saw in Haunted and is a Central City Native) and in Haunted(blonde hair, vibrate through,
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
sacrifice to take down Black Flash in a season focusing on the Crisis similar to Barry's sacrifice to take down Anti-Monitor in "Crisis of Infinite Earths", plus love saying things like "Back in a Flash" and "I'll be there in a Flash" which comic Barry and Young Justice Barry love saying
, Etc) and the other Barry like traits(similar origin, founding Justice League member, around Clark's age, etc)

"Nazi zombies don’t wanna eat you just ‘cause they’re craving the protein. They do it ‘cause…they do it ‘cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They’re the Talibans of the zombie world." thanks TheNextNolan22 for reminding me how awesome Badger is
ironman29758 is offline   Reply With Quote