View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #31
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsplasher View Post
IMDB is also showing 2hrs 20 mins (140 minutes) .
Was it "Allociné" (the french website) which shown the movie length ? Because they've already did few errors in the past .
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZaTrOn View Post
My local cinema usually gives a time when the film will be over and for Iron Man 3 they have the following listed for the 25th.

'film starts at 12:01 AM and ends 2:40 AM'

This includes trailers and adverts which usually take about 20 minutes so the 2hr 20 looks promising.
Soooo glad it's the same length as Avengers. Hopefully 2:20 will be a staple mark for MCU films going forward (if needed...for instance Ant-Man probably doesn't need 2:20).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Just wanted to drop in and say kudos to whoever it was that speculated that the long-haired (blind?) guy in that trailer screenshot I asked about a few days ago was really
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Killian. The new interview with Pearce confirms that's him in a flashback, and that Extremis has healed his physical disabilities.
You're talking about the guy leaning against the wall? I'd like to know how that person figured that out lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thalidomide View Post
So he's like Killian/Mallen maybe?
Yeah it seems pretty clear now that Pierce will be a combination of Killian and Mallen in the movie.