kvz5
HBIC
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
Boom. Just for you

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I think this guy is working on a fan edit of the movie. This actually confirms my preference for the film version though. I really miss how the percussion kicks in as Alfred notices Bruce. I like to think of it as Bruce's heartbeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhite View Post
Oh snap. Yeah, the original flows a little better, but that's kind of how I wish it were edited originally. Except you don't even need to see Alfred get up after he sees Bruce, just let the last shot be of Bruce period. But yeah, enough of my b*tching.

I think I remember something about a fan edit of TDKR. I'm not really looking forward to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
Yeah, I mean score is so crucial for a montage like that. It's scored the way it is to build to the final shot. Maybe re-scored entirely it could work more the other way.

That's why I agree, I don't care much for fan edits in general because it's working with such limited tools and it's obvious where stuff is being messed with.
i think the score would've been edited too to fit the new arrangement if the shots were re-ordered. Thanks for posting that. It was a nice attempt. And yeah I agree, there's no need to see Alfred leave his seat. Just the final shot of Bruce nodding (to Alfred) would be perfect for me.