View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 11:13 PM   #876
Isearch4dope
Side-Kick

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

I'll just say that the problem with this movie for me was in it's very conception and let down further by it's execution. The only reason Bane even turned a blind eye to Gotham was because of Talia...this source of innocence. How the hell can something be interesting if the main villain (In my mind Talia doesn't count and Bane should have been the only villain with his own ideals) is simply doing the same thing someone attempted in the first movie even if it is his own way and then we find out he is only doing it because the real villain wants revenge. After all the waves the Joker made why on earth would we want to go back to a simple and basic challenge for our hero being sparked by cliche revenge. Bane and Talia stood for nothing of their own which ultimately disappointed the crap out of me. They didn't ask any new questions or pump any new life into the series because of this Raz dependency. Come on...this is the finale and you need to go out with a bang. Bane was the perfect villain to make this series finish on a superb note and the opportunity was squandered. Sometimes I wonder if they even needed a clear cut villain. I just feel so unfulfilled with this movie that it's crazy. Catwoman, the Bat and Talia changed the entire tone of the series and ultimately ruined it for me also. That 8 year gap was a bad decision and could have worked if Bruce had one thunderous and monumental comeback (with him being the last hope) instead of 2 so so cameos.