View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 12:23 AM   #880
RAINMAKER
Side-Kick

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhite View Post
Mayor Garcia mentions that Batman murdered Dent in cold blood at the very beginning, during the "Harvey Dent Day" memorial. So one would assume that he was still a big deal and wanted for murder. Especially when Batman shows up out of nowhere and Foley had off duty and beat/patrol cops all coming in to bring down the SOB who murdered Harvey Dent.

The 8 year gap, more so the exile of Batman was bold. Could it have been handled a little better? Sure. I would have loved for some mentioning of Bruce continuing his crusade up until the Dent Act came into play. But seeing Bruce Wayne lost without Batman, after having the clean energy project fail, sold the point home well enough.
I'll have to watch it again, I totally missed that. Yes, I mentioned the police chase in my previous post. But the cop that said, "you're in for a treat tonight son" (which makes me cringe), didn't seem like something a cop would say trying to capture a "murderer". I'm mean, if I felt that Batman was going to endanger my life, saying that hideous line wouldn't even be on my radar.

But then again, it could explain why the kid tried to shoot at Batman.

Last edited by RAINMAKER; 03-25-2013 at 12:28 AM.