View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #90
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
I know right! There's already ONE female superhero! Isn't that too many?
No, there's not *nearly* enough superheroines in the MCU yet. But let's get the iconic first and second tier she-roes (Ms. Marvel, Wasp, She-Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Woman, Elektra, Tigra, Crystal, Valkyrie, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, Dagger, Jewel, White Tiger, Photon, Phyla, Moondragon, Satana, Clea) before we start shoveling in more recent Modern Marvel brainfarts, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
God i love being right. I remember when someone dismissed me when i said that i though pepper was in that suite during that scene.
Yep, good call.
Believe that's from the same thread when everyone dismissed me when I said that the best way for Tony to "protect the one thing he loves the most --- Pepper" was to leave her so that Mandarin wouldn't target her. God, I love being right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
then who is Stark sending the suit to? Rhodey? also, I have a feeling Pepper will be rescued before injection
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Could be sending the new War Machine armor to Rhodey, could be sending the "official" R.E.S.C.U.E. armor to Pepper. I believe, as you suggest, she'll actually be in two suits --- Tony's regular armor in the mansion scene, as we see in the trailer; but the rumored RESCUE armor in the AIM HQ, uh, rescue scene.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014