View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:23 AM   #90
SHIELD Director Coulson
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
I know right! There's already ONE female superhero! Isn't that too many?
No, there's not *nearly* enough superheroines in the MCU yet. But let's get the iconic first and second tier she-roes (Ms. Marvel, Wasp, She-Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Woman, Elektra, Tigra, Crystal, Valkyrie, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, Dagger, Jewel, White Tiger, Photon, Phyla, Moondragon, Satana, Clea) before we start shoveling in more recent Modern Marvel brainfarts, shall we?

Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
God i love being right. I remember when someone dismissed me when i said that i though pepper was in that suite during that scene.
Yep, good call.
Believe that's from the same thread when everyone dismissed me when I said that the best way for Tony to "protect the one thing he loves the most --- Pepper" was to leave her so that Mandarin wouldn't target her. God, I love being right.

Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
then who is Stark sending the suit to? Rhodey? also, I have a feeling Pepper will be rescued before injection
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Could be sending the new War Machine armor to Rhodey, could be sending the "official" R.E.S.C.U.E. armor to Pepper. I believe, as you suggest, she'll actually be in two suits --- Tony's regular armor in the mansion scene, as we see in the trailer; but the rumored RESCUE armor in the AIM HQ, uh, rescue scene.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014