View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 03:02 PM   #353
The Hype's Disney XD Fan
Default Re: Ok Guys...Shall we talk DVD/Blu-ray? - Part 1

Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
LOL Yeah I wish I could afford one. I just can't see buying ALL the movies again unless each film had the usable deleted scenes in the film
I thought this way and I couldn't bring myself to cancel my order after I placed it.

I also got 60-65 dollars off my order ()--thank you gift cards--I'm at about about $90 something dollars in total including shipping and taxes on Amazon.

For those of you who haven't ordered the Box set yet, it appears as though Amazon has dropped the price of the preorder down to $149.49.
Thats the good thing w/Amazon, their prices drop a good amount from the time they list a pre-order to the time the item comes out. I do most of my Blu/DVD and gaming stuff through there and I think I've done okay price wise.

Yup. One week until the big boxset ships!
Seems like just yesterday we were all in an uproar over the possible canceling of this.

In addition to everything STAR WARS, and MARVEL, I'm a big Disney XD Superhero Fan

Aaron Stone (2009-2010) * Lab Rats/Lab Rats: Bionic Island (2012-2015?) * Mighty Med (2013-????) * Lab Rats: Elite Force (2016?)
Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote