View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:02 PM   #420
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
Told you people thought this lol.
There's a difference between a couple of fanboys in a forum and the general audience. For example, TDKR got quite a bit of backlash in these forums yet it's still one of the best movies of 2012 to the GA. Same principle applies to Cap in this case. I already provided you legit examples of Cap's popularity post-Avengers. He was never lower than people's third favorite character. And ahead of both Thor and Black Widow in almost every poll I've seen.
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=117

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I always fast forward during the part where he fights those aliens in that building with the bomb, then gets blown out the window. It's not horrible, but it's so lackluster compared to what everyone else does that I get bored watching it.
That was a character moment, not an action moment, maybe you need to watch it again with that in mind. It was pretty much a callback to the scene in The First Avenger when he sacrificed himself by jumping on the grenade. I would never fast forward that scene.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."

Last edited by JB-the-Hunter; 03-26-2013 at 11:17 PM.