View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #122
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: News & Discussion Thread - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
The Deadpool nonsense wasn't even the Movie's biggest problem. I hated how they called Logan an animal, or being the best at what he does, when he was like tamest dude in the Movie. And we only get to see one Mission with the Team and he already pussies out. It was a horribly boring PG-13 Movie, that made Logan a complete wuss compared to his X1&2 days, adding nothing meaningful to the mythos, and it's adamantium bonding process was just a joke compared to the short glimpses by Singer.

Yeah this two glimpses were leaps and bounds ahead of the film. If only Bryan Singer had stuck around for X3, who knows he might have made a Wolverine. I think the problems with X3 and Wolverine were they lost that real world vibe that Singer had created with the first two X-Men films. Thankfully First Class brought that back and from the trailer from the Wolverine looks like this one has gone the more serious route. I still hope they might do a prequel based on those early years in the team with Deadpool & Co but not have it be anything like Origins.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME