View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 03:23 PM   #977
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
Batman is not the judicial system though, he can't predict what will actually happen to him.
Batman is just the mouth piece telling the audience the inevitable fate of the Joker.

Quote:
Joker killed MANY cops. The death penalty would certainly be on the table. The prosecution would be trying to prove that he was fully cognizant of his actions at every turn, and it took the mind of a criminal genius to plot out what he did. Oh sure, Joker would plead insanity but if you're looking at it realistically, it would be a very long trial with a lot of questions in the air.
Hannibal Lecter killed loads of people by eating them. He ended up in an asylum. He was as smart as they come, educated, refined, a successful shrink, but he just had a taste for flesh.

Joker dressed like a clown, had smile scars that could be self inflicted, posts torture videos on TV, plays psycho mind games with ferries full of people, Jokerizes the faces of his victims, turns a city into chaos by threatening to blow up a hospital just because he wants to keep Batman around for fun, and burns huge piles of money.

Not to mention everyone and their mother calls him crazy or a psychopath at some point in the movie.

- The Joker