View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #983
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
No, it's Nolan's trademark exposition telling the audience that the Joker is crazy.

I'm not arguing it's impossible either. I'm arguing what is the most likely given everything we were shown and TOLD in TDK. Nolan bent over backwards to let the audience know Joker was crazy, even having Batman throw in a line about Joker ending up in a padded cell at the end.
Okay, fair enough. Though I tend to think Joker's "No, I'm not." is one of his more honest moments in the film. I think Joker was too aware and too calculating to be considered truly insane, but then again the "super sane" interpretation has always been a preferred one for me. A sociopath for sure, but that doesn't make him insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
I've no idea who that is or the ins and outs of the case, but I doubt who ever he is that his list of crazy antics doesn't even match to Joker's.
It's the Aurora shooter, the guy who identified himself as "The Joker" and showed up in court with his hair dyed. That's why I brought him up. Obviously it's no comparison to the fictional character, but it seemed relevant to bring him up as he's the most current real life parallel.

My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158