View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #85
chaseter
Bland User

Default Re: Will this really be a better film?

Origins was awful and it is one of the worst superhero movies ever made. It is a giant ball of garbage with so many dumb decisions put into one film that it perplexes me that it could happen...but it did. This trailer makes it look like they did not learn their lesson at all. The train scene looks over the top and silly with some awful CGI just like in Origins. There was really no character moments and it feels again, too big for its britches with tons of splosions and over the top hollow crap. I was so excited with Aranofsky because you knew it was going to be a gritty character film and this just looks like more gigantic dumbness. I have zero hopes for this movie at all. If it gets okay-good reviews I will give it a shot in theaters. If it gets bad reviews then I am done with Fox and Jackman as Wolverine for good.

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.
chaseter is offline   Reply With Quote