View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 02:43 AM   #565
OutRiddled
Banned User

Default Re: am I the only one who DIDN'T think Nicholson nailed joker??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post

Batman did not deliberately let her go! What movies do you be watching? He couldn't have stopped her. What did you expect him to do jump out the window after her?
I was talking about in the comic.

Quote:
Batman is not supposed to be a mystery to the audience. He wasn't in the comics. He wasn't in the animated series. Why? Because he's a fully fleshed out 3 dimensional character who has lots of layers to explore. Layers Burton barely scratched the surface of because he was more interested in the showy misfit villains.
That's because each of the villains explore a part of Batman's psyche. Except like a mirror image. It's a complex psychological juxtaposition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
How is it not a debate? Once you're multi-quoting back and forth with opposing point of views, that's pretty much what we tend to call a debate here.

And, no I don't think think you're getting PWNED OMG, but once you started trying to deny that Joker plotted the Rachel/Harvey scenario I think you started digging a hole for yourself where you can either keep arguing based on your own misconceptions and misremembered plot points of the movie, or admit that you're wrong and climb out of the hole.

I think you can do it man. Deshi deshi basara basara!
**** off. You don't get it. How many times do I have to explain. The numerous plotholes... Yeah, it's inferred, but I still cannot ignore the plotholes. Joker's insane level of detail mastermind plotting.

OutRiddled is offline   Reply With Quote