View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 05:50 AM   #35
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Default Re: Thor: The Dark World Trailer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I'm the most eager to see Thor's weather control and even bigger feats of physical strength. I think enough emphasis has been placed on Mjolnir, but I do want to see Mjolnir cause shockwaves or craters when hitting someone.

For example I'd like to see Thor lifting/throwing something extremely large, summoning huge wind/lightning storms.
Yes, I too want the emphasis to be on Thor himself. My point about Mjolnir is meant to be what they are together, since the physical blows/throws aren't just Mjolnir itself but also Thor's strength. I want to see Thor lift something extremely large but I'd also like to see some huge impact moves, which are the most likely to be done with Mjolnir.

As said I think I'd be less anxious to see that if I wasn't worried that they are trying to balance out The Avengers, with I think further bottoms down to that Thor hasn't exactly been used well by every writer that's written him. But hopefully the Thor movies will portray Thor as good as they possibly can and then it's up to Whedon to make that fit.

Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote