View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:12 PM   #570
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: am I the only one who DIDN'T think Nicholson nailed joker??

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRiddled View Post
I was talking about in the comic.
I know what you were talking about. It was two difference scenarios. The comic Batman wasn't crippled on a cane.

Quote:
That's because each of the villains explore a part of Batman's psyche. Except like a mirror image. It's a complex psychological juxtaposition.
No, it's called lazy writing. You don't learn a thing about Bruce Wayne from watching the Joker.

Quote:
I see that as being more like Riddler than Joker. Nolan seems to have combined the two characters, which is why he couldn't use Riddler for TDKR. He had already done Riddler, with Joker the mastermind criminal always a step ahead of Batman.
Yeah all those riddles Joker sent Batman in TDK. Totally Riddler like. Joker is ALWAYS ahead of Batman. That's one reason why he's his greatest villain. Here I'll give you a very accessible example for you to check out yourself:

It's all about the first encounter Batman and Gotham have with the Joker, and Batman is completely overwhelmed by him, Joker is always one step ahead of Batman and the Cops, the city is thrown into chaos and fear of him, just like in TDK.

As Batman said in BTAS; "Normal criminals usually have logical motives. But the Joker's insane schemes make sense to him alone. That's why he's so unpredictable".

- The Joker

Last edited by The Joker; 03-29-2013 at 12:55 PM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote