View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 03:05 PM   #744
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Who should be the villain in an Avengers sequel? (Poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
don't answer for me. it might have nothing to do with Ultron's creation. or it might have everything to do with it; depending on how and/or if they want to introduce Ultron in the cinematic universe. if they wanted to streamline things, they could (theoretically) have Stark be behind Ultron's creation. there's now precedent for it since Ultron now has ties to Stark within the books and animated series. they've already eliminated Pym and Janet as founding Avengers. Robert Downey jr may be wrapping up his turn as Tony Stark. they might give him the Ultron story as a parting gift of sorts. arrogantly using his own brain patterns to create artificial intelligence sounds exactly like something movie Tony would do. movie stark has all of the human foibles needed to make Ultron a threat. again, i'm not personally an advocate of it. but don't act like it's something they wouldn't consider; simply to save space.
True. But again. Why save space? Why would they do that when ALL the elements to create Ultron the way he was originally are there in phase 3? I just don't see changing it up. If they had no plans for ant-man, sure. But he is coming. Why have Ultron be someone else's creation if all the elements for his original creation are there in the MCU?

and as Sam has said, it takes away from Ultron. Ultron in the MCU would just become another killer robot bent on destroying humanity. Which is weary, and quite repetitive. Stark is already the face of the MCU, but he doesn't have to do with EVERYTHING.

It's all opinionated. However, one fact, atleast in my eyes, my opinion that it's a fact lol, is that if Stark creates Ultron, we will be loosing some good character development from Ultron AND Pym. Pym has to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Venom View Post
Here we go again.
I was literally asking you what you meant. Literally that's it. You are now on my ignore