View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #829
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
with all the great news and excitment these latest months, since November, in fact..

Singer has just dissapointed me after all these years

What's the point of bringing new x-men on FC if they were gonna drop them on the sequel? no other franchise has done this in the past. Where is the magic of continuity? keeping the same characters and letting the audience know them and enjoy their journeys? Even if just on two movies?

Harry Potter, Pirates, Narnia... all the franchises have kept the characters from the first movie

but Singer cant do it now, after FC?

thanks, Singer. I was really hyped with the FC characters getting a second chance, but no, only four actor will return.

This event movie is not Combining the two casts anymore, It just have 4 actors of FC. Thats not the cast of FC, thats just 4 actors, and I dont care if they were the lead roles. 4 actors alone is really really poor to me
I am actually shocked by your post.

You've been clamoring for us to get X4. It should be pretty clear now that that's exactly what we're getting at this point. How could you, of all posters, not be happy? It is simply impossible to have the cake and eat it too, ya know.