View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 10:37 PM   #885
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto23 View Post
"miss them"? Probably not. But anyone with half a brain will note their absence and question it. And if there is a brand new group of supporting characters in the FC time period, most sensable movie goers will just wonder why they just didn't stick with the characters that were just introduced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac
Are they? Then who are Fan Bingbing, Booboo Stewart and Omar Sy playing?
I think some of you guys are waaaaay over-thinking this one. Just keeping it real: Were any of you upset that X3's Jamie Madrox/Multiple Man hasn't been cast for this film? What about Juggs? Did we require an explanation for what happened to the President Of The United States in X2--was he impeached by time X3's new POTUS came into office or was he voted out? I mean, come on.

There are some characters that are basically "filler" and few folks really give a damn about. Now, if First Class had truly set Havok and Banshee as REAL front-and-center main characters I could see the uproar here. But it's not like this film is taking place the same week Moira couldn't remember s*** before the board of directors.

To coin one of your phrases X-Maniac they were truly mutant wallpaper, nothing more.