View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 10:51 PM   #12
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
It's a subjective issue so it can suit some well and others less so. I just didn't feel that it gave anything positive and I also felt that it got too little time to make Talia interesting. Such a twist should ideally make you go "oh ****" when things get even worse than you though but in my view that never happened. I also felt that the conviction to the cause that Bane had displayed was hollowed out since his primary drive was love rather than the belief that he was doing the right thing.
It's definitely a polarizing situation where people love it, like it, dislike it or hate it. I didn't mind the reveal or Bane feeling like a human finally, imo.

Quote:
Other than that I liked that the idea that the mastermind and the muscle of the operation was the same person. As for the comparison to the Joker I think that Bane is more the brute version of Ra's al Ghul. They share an idea and method while The Joker seems like focused insanity. That's just my opinion though and I'm fine with that everyone won't share it.
Oh, I'm not trying to compare Bane to Joker. Only saying Bane didn't need to feel like a brute version of Joker, who was someone with no feelings whatsoever. Ra's al Ghul was someone that seemed to have feelings, even while pretending to be Ducard.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote