View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 11:03 AM   #667
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Default Re: Judge Dredd Reboot!! - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark View Post
Consider me both pleased and frustrated. As a kid a fresh copy of 2000ad awaited me each weekend as I spent time at my dad's place so I'm at least proud to see a big screen Dredd which has received high praise. Better that than a substandard character-rape which spurs ten sequels.

Kevin Smith twits..

"Holy ****, DREDD rocks! I am in love with Judge Anderson! How the **** didn't this movie do more business? It's like RoboCop good. #MegaCity"

"The ever-helmeted Dredd just head-butted Avon Barksdale. This movie rules. Like Marcy & me, Judge Anderson says "Sir..." a lot. #CursedEarth"

"DREDD was phenomenal! To say it's better than the Stallone movie version doesn't do it justice: it's better than most movies in general."

"Comic Book True: DREDD keeps his helmet on THE WHOLE TIME! Cursed earth! How are they not making another? I want a sequel with Judge Death!"
Basically summed up my feelings I really bought into Judge Anderson too, she was one of my favourite parts of the movie.

#TEAM SNYDER

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.