View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 11:59 AM   #861
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Discussion: The Economy, Fiscal Cliff, National Debt, And Other Financial Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1974 View Post
no problem! just wanted to clarify my point that Wal-Mart here apparently isn't interested in making money.though you can always find the "helpful" electronics employees standing around texting people while making you wait for them to be done.
Oh, I think they are totally interested in making money....AT THE TOP. The employees you see have a manager problem, they aren't held accountable for what they do.

At my Walmart, which has been one of the top sellers in the Walmart family for many years is also seeing some problems. As far as employees, you get what you pay for......I think they will have to learn that if you want quality employees you will have to pay for them......You do that by getting rid of stores that are just a drain on your bottom line and take that money and invest it in hiring top quality for your stores that are doing well. We will see if they learn that....