View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 01:57 PM   #862
mikey1974
Hit Paydirt With KDRT!

Default Re: Discussion: The Economy, Fiscal Cliff, National Debt, And Other Financial Issues

I have to say I thought the "empty shelves/pegs" thing was just at my store,cause they constantly have empty shelves all over the place. now I see it's a system-wide issue. though,funnily enough, for lack of a better term there's a "hick" WM Superstore about 15 miles away from me near the woods that has the shelves ALWAYS full everytime I go there. was just there last Monday and the place is full.and it's not like no one shops there and the stuff doesn't sell. it's always packed,and they DO put new releases out on release dates. then there's mine,in a semi-decent location near the Interstate and right outside a city,and their shelves are always empty.

of course the employees at the one farther away are always nice and ask you if there's anything THEY can help you with. whereas the one in my town,you could be on fire and they won't put down the cellphone long enough to even look at you. like you said,you get what you pay for,and apparently the Hazleton Wal-Mart can only attract the dregs of the area.