View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 01:59 PM   #28
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Sam Raimi's Spider-Man Trilogy vs Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom75 View Post
It's just with me,but the Nolan films almost seem to have a independent film vibe to them,because they are so dark and complex. Spidey is more exciting,colorful and seems to be on a bigger scope. The music,the action scenes...they all just seems more,I don't know...grandiose? That doesn't take anything away from Nolans series. But,again,it's just my opinion on both series.
Ahh, okay. So you just don't really know what epic means, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Grundy View Post
Neither films are really epic. Though Nolan's feel especially small, when you consider Bruce was only Batman for like a year from Batman Begins to The Dark Knight, and then they jump ahead 8 years in The Dark Knight Returns. It just makes the world feel a lot smaller.
I'm assuming some just don't understand what epic is, or even what small is. Nolan's universe could be called "small", but that doesn't mean his trilogy doesn't have that epic feel, especially with TDKR. The universe may be small with only one hero who only passed the mantle down to someone else without gathering a sidekick, but that doesn't take away an epic feel.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote