View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 02:03 PM   #27
MarvelU
Side-Kick

Default Re: DOFP Marketing Thread: What would you like Fox to do/show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
I think they should do a new "Mutant Watch" like they did for the 1st film. Maybe include a "Sentinel production announcement."

Some new film themed comic books - Theaters and Toys R Us gave out free sequel/prequel movie comics when X-Men came out.

As far as other promotional materials--I doubt we would have any action figures but I remember stores having displays/set ups for the X-Men figures...what I mean is the displays/stands/posters that you might see in theaters Toys R Us and a few other stores had for the X-Men figures, I'd like to see those again.

and unless I'm missing them...when The Wolverine or DOFP come out on DVD/Blu, can region 1/A get a Ultimate Collection or Anthology or Saga set :

I know, I like to look ahead on that last one.

They need to do something really cool like how Marvel is doing with their phase one set. Once The Wolverine and Days of the Future Past are in the DVD phase, they should do a huge collectors set that includes files for all mutants that have appeared in the universe with exclusive pictures, and it would be cool to include exclusive copies of the comic book stories that some of the films are based from. They could include copies of Uncanny X-men 141 and 142 in novel form.

MarvelU is offline   Reply With Quote