View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 04:25 PM   #31
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Sam Raimi's Spider-Man Trilogy vs Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom75 View Post
I'll come right out and say it. I love Batman. Always have. But Spidey is my all time favorite. And Raimi's series was the first time we've seen Spidey on the big screen. Where,with Bats,we already had the original 4 films before Nolan came along. Plus,although they messed up with part 3,I am obsessed with Venom/the symbiote. So that film was the most highly anticipated movie of my life. So,Spidey was alot more epic for me because I loved the character more. Although that may not exactly be what epic means,the Raimi series meant alot more to me that Nolan's. And that made it more "epic" in my eyes.
I'm not trying to get you to explain your decision or anything. Totally fine if you prefer Raimi's trilogy, but I was just confused as why you thought one was more epic than the other, so in your eyes Raimi's may seem epic, but you're just not going by the definition of epic when giving that to Raimi's Spider-Man.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote