View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 05:32 PM   #61
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the last son View Post
If I was writing I would have had freeze be the villain and what would make batman and freeze on the same playing field is playing how they both lost their loves. At the end have batman give some sort of speech of how he knows what its like to lose the love of your life. It would have been similar to the speech spidey gave doc oc but slightly different.
Ehh...save Mr. Freeze for a film where he could be done right outside of a franchise that wouldn't really give the villain justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Nobody said he showed a WIDE range of emotions. I'd be very disappointed if he did. The Joker's not an overly emotional guy. He's pure evil.

The point is you said he had zero feelings. Not true. He showed feelings of enjoyment, anger, and even a bizarre version of love and obsession for Batman. It was not an emotionless performance and character. Far from it.

But the most emotional villain of the trilogy was easily Dent.
Sorry, but I still don't count having this fascination of killing being the same as showing emotion. You may, but I don't.

I sorta agree with Dent, but I felt the Talia reveal really brought some great emotional depth to Bane of how he protected Talia in the Pit.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote