View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #19
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naite22 View Post
Believe me when I say - I KNEW that so many of you mature reasonable adults would step forward and tell me off.

Quote:
"Get a Life". "Stop Complaining!". "Be happy with what we've got already", etc.. I knew I would be in for hearing this kind of stuff. And I also knew that I wouldn't care, this time around. It has to be said. MOS is WAY too silent! What are you gonna do about it? Complain over me complaining? Seriously, I don't get that they're not promoting this thing more than they are at this point. So there.
The issue I have isn't specifically with you. It's coming in here everyday and seeing people whine and complain about the same damn thing. Do you know how irritating that is? I wouldn't care if it happened every once in a while, because to be honest, the marketing for the film hasn't exactly been the best, but I'm tired of hearing about it. I would rather have a discussion about the underwear again than to see another person complain about the marketing. I mean...seriously. This is the open discussion thread. We can talk about anything related to Superman. Not just about MOS; but Superman in general. And out of everything there is to talk about, some of you keep coming back to the ****ing marketing? Jesus.

EDIT: I apologize if any of that came off as rude, but it's seriously so irritating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
only so many times we can dissect the handcuff pic and a 5 month old trailer lol

i have been rewatching the comic con trailer tho!!!
See above.