View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:27 PM   #10
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: How should Marvel make an Inhumans movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I like the first one. Sounds very Game of Thrones-ish and how I imagine Marvel will approach the film. Feige said he only wants to make properties that are completely different than what they've done before into movie, and a movie about a political struggle between cosmic kingdoms and people fighting for their freedom would definitely be something new for them.

The first way also establishes the same thing the second does without making it a major focus, which would bog down the film and make it more of your run of the mill space action movie, which they would have done already with Guardians.

Since Feige didn't mention them along with the Skrulls when he talked about those "grey area" characters I doubt they're apart of it. Also, I just don't want to see Tony in the Inhumans or the Inhumans in A2 lol.
I like the cosmic kingdoms fighting each other a lot. And they might not be but I doubt Fox has the complete rights to them seeing as they don't even have the complete rights to the Skrull or SW and Quicksilver. And IM in Inhumans would be just for the tie-in to the rest of the MCU. But of course they could do it some other way too.