View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #578
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: am I the only one who DIDN'T think Nicholson nailed joker??

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRiddled View Post
Tim Burton explains it better in one of the commentaries.
I doubt that. There is no good explanation for that argument. You couldn't offer one and you've heard this commentary you speak of.

Quote:
Again, you'll point out one or two comics from a character with a 70+ year history..
Then why don't you do the incredible and point out some stories where Joker is a blatant Riddler rip off.

Quote:
Joker has not always been obsessed with Batman, trying to prove a point against him. That seems Riddler-like to me.
You're kidding. When has Riddler ever tried to prove a point beyond challenging Batman's intelligence against his own with the riddles he sends him? That's all Riddler tries to do. He tests Batman's smarts against his own.

Do you ever see Joker try to match I.Q. levels with Batman? No.

Quote:
Joker doesn't have a point, he just commits crimes at random, which is why he is such a dangerous foe.
Joker ALWAYS has a point. A motive behind what he does. As Batman said, it's not usually logical and make sense to anyone but Joker, but he always does have a motivation. A point or reason for doing something.

No offense, but you have to be the most mis-informed member I've encountered on these forums in many years.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote