View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:29 PM   #579
OutRiddled
Banned User

Default Re: am I the only one who DIDN'T think Nicholson nailed joker??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
I doubt that. There is no good explanation for that argument. You couldn't offer one and you've heard this commentary you speak of.
Well I told you that was the intention and the proof is right there in the commentary straight from Tim Burton himself. One day I'll re-listen to it and post the direct quotes.

Quote:

Then why don't you do the incredible and point out some stories where Joker is a blatant Riddler rip off.
You're missing the point. I never said that the Joker is a Riddler rip-off.

Quote:
You're kidding. When has Riddler ever tried to prove a point beyond challenging Batman's intelligence against his own with the riddles he sends him? That's all Riddler tries to do. He tests Batman's smarts against his own.

Do you ever see Joker try to match I.Q. levels with Batman? No.
You're getting bogged down in tiny details. Tell me why Nolan decided not to use Riddler in TDKR - even though the studio wanted it and Riddler was in the original draft (apparently)?

Quote:
Joker ALWAYS has a point. A motive behind what he does. As Batman said, it's not usually logical and make sense to anyone but Joker, but he always does have a motivation. A point or reason for doing something.

No offense, but you have to be the most mis-informed member I've encountered on these forums in many years.
Thanks a lot.

Yes, he may have a point, but we're not supposed to know what it is. Hence, his crimes seem random.

OutRiddled is offline   Reply With Quote