View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:27 AM   #600
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
they are really keeping official stuff from Thor 2 under wraps....
Well there has not been a lot of information yet as to what "all" is included in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Box Set regarding Phase 2 projects. So far we know there is a Business Card for "AIM" with Killian listed as the CEO. Then we have these 4 Production Artworks and then a behind the scenes thing with Iron Man 3. I think that is all that has been reported yet, but I don't know if these things are being given up by Marvel or if someone with the Box set is actual providing these details to us. My point in either case (no pun intended) is that I have yet to hear anyone say that this is all that is included related to Phase 2 projects with the Marvel Cinematic Universe Box Set, so there is still hope that there may be other production Artwork or perhaps even other Phase 2 related goodies which could possibly still include Thor 2. I checked with Amazon this morning and my Box Set supposedly shipped yesterday, and is out for delivery today. Unfortunately, in another couple hours I will be going to work, and then by the time I get home it will be probably too late to deal with it, but I have tomorrow off to enjoy it. So, here is hoping I get it and that more is included, although I am excited about it either way.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."