View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #32
The Overlord
Side-Kick

Default Re: Madame Hydra in the MCU...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Who would be confused? Definitely not anyone in the GA, especially for such an obscure character to start with. It won't be the same character in the MCU and Fox Universes. However pointless you may think it is, it's the easiest route to go unless the two studios somehow see eye-to-eye and choose to have her character be in both movies.

And I'm not saying what I want, I'm saying what the most logical outcome out of this situation will be.
That assuming Marvel bothers to use Madame Hydra, considering Red Skull is the leader of Hydra in the movies and he has almost nothing to do with them in the comics, they could have a bunch of characters who have nothing to do Hydra in the comics be Hydra agents in the movies. That makes more sense then trying to split Viper/Madame Hydra into two characters and put them in different movies. What would be the difference between Viper and Madame Hydra? It just seems silly to try to present her as two different characters and put her in two different movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Yeah, I don't see the confusion at all. In fact, Wolverine's version of Viper doesn't even resemble the actual comic book character. If Marvel Studios chooses to do a Madam Hydra character, she'll most likely have her iconic green hair look.
So the characters would be the same, but their hair color would different. How would their personalities be different, you are just taking about minor ascetics differences, not actual different characters. Heck, Viper is wearing a green body suit, so what would Madame Hydra wear? Plus green hair may not even look in live action.

Last edited by The Overlord; 04-02-2013 at 09:24 PM.
The Overlord is offline   Reply With Quote