View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 12:27 AM   #752
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
I understand your concern JB. But to be honest, by this logic The Hulk should be the only Avenger.
Not exactly... by my logic it'd actually mean the exact opposite. Hulk would be SOL if he was the only Avenger.

You're telling me Hulk excells in leadership, stealth, marksmanship, flight, resourcefulness, and versatility? No he can't do any of that stuff well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T"Challa View Post
I highly doubt Marvel does this but in the comics, Falcon has the ability to see through the eyes of multiple birds. He can literally search an entire city in a matter of minutes because of this..lol. That would definitely be something new even though i'm not sure how the hell they'd make that work cinematically.
This is exactly the kind of stuff I wanted to hear. Although like you said, I doubt they'd try to make that work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T"Challa View Post
And it would be cool to have a little diversity in the Avengers. Lets be honest, it was a pretty white-washed film
I'm not saying I don't want him to be in the film, I just want him to be very well represented. He needs to stand out, and flying slower than Thor and Iron Man and fighting worse than Captain america and Black Widow ain't gonna cut it.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."

Last edited by JB-the-Hunter; 04-03-2013 at 12:31 AM.