View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:58 AM   #766
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
My point is, Hulk alone is not The Avengers.
Ummm... okay. You were the one who brought Hulk up in the first place. I don't know what he has to do with what I said about Falcon.

Quote:
I'd even go so far as to say Hulk, Cap, Stark and Thor alone are not The Avengers.
Obviously. I'm pretty sure Black Widow and Hawkeye are Avengers, if I rememeber correctly... you know, from the millions of times that I've watched the movie. Pretty sure they were there in that epic circle. When was it ever implied that Hulk, Cap, Stark and Thor alone were "The Avengers."

Quote:
But add another aerial Avenger with a keen eye and tactical mind... Well I bet the Battle for NY wouldve been quicker and quieter. Many more lives wouldve been saved, Cap wouldn't have looked so winded and Hawkeye might not have ran out of arrows.
Sure Falcon would add another fighter, but he doesn't add a new element at all, which is my problem. In the world of the Avengers, it makes since to add him because he can help. But out here in the real world as an audience member, it doesn't. Falcon is like a Jack of two or trades and a master of neither. Unless they actually do make him the "master" of flying, which is what I'm hoping they do with him.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."