View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 02:13 AM   #772
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
Totally. This film is so fascinating in concept. A direct sequel to one film but only staring three of the original actors. It's why I made my peace with the plethora of new actors they seem to be throwing into this one. They are pretty much forced to cast the entire movie. Every character from part one is 80+ or dead.
Yeah the cast isn't really that much bigger from the first movie when you really look at it, it's just way more interesting and noticeable because of all the SHIELD agents and mercs being used for villains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Yeah, that's what Black Widow is on the team for. What can Falcon do that the other members can't? Or a more fair question would be, what does Falcons excel at more than any other member of The Avengers?
Um, Black Widow cannot fly. Being a trained spy that can FLY is a pretty valuable asset for information gathering and tactical advantage. I also imagine that Falcon will be pretty smart and an excellent strategist, and find his place with them in that sense as well, since none of the Avengers have been described as strategic geniuses (no, not Cap either). There are many ways Falcon can add a new dimension to the team, even if individual aspects of his abilities overlap with others on the team. It's the combination of all the abilities that make him special.

EDIT: And as Cosmic said, it puts a little chocolate in the all-cream cast.