View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 12:10 AM   #993
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 1

Ms Marvel and Black Panther deserve a solo movie in phase 3 if not then then soon. As much as I love the MCU it's turning into too much of a boy's club and that's not interesting at all. Other females characters can come in other films or maybe in the S.H.I.E.L.D. show i.e. Spider-Woman, Mockingbird, Cloak and Dagger(I know cloak is a guy).
Also if Bendis (as much as everyone hates him not me though) if he can get his Heroes For Hire take with Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones off the ground this could spell even better news for a H4H with the originals movie. Loeb also stated they're looking at the original H4H franchise for a film like how they did with Guardians so this could mean they might be coming in Phase 3.
Personally I think Marvel is looking to completely expand the universe beyond mostly sequels for their big three. I know Feige and Loeb have both hinted at it and the inclusion so far of 2 new properties in Phase 3 could mean that that's the phase that they expand the universe even more.