View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 02:35 AM   #1000
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
^ Inhumans is definitely happening, so it's three.

Also, if Marvel can't produce more than two right now after Avengers, why would they suddenly be able to produce twice as many in less than 5 years? It's not like they don't have Disney backing them right now.

Also, I don't like using the term saturation, but they'd be dangerously close to putting out too much with that kind of schedule.
How is Inhumans definitely happening? Until it's confirmed by someone from Marvel it's all speculation. I definitely want it to happen don't get me wrong but that doesn't mean it is.
And if you think about it that's pretty much how its going to look from now on.
2013: IM3, The Wolverine, Thor 2
2014: Cap 2, XM: DoFP, TASM 2, GotG
2015: FF Reboot, Avengers 2, Ant-Man
In the next 3 years we're getting a steady 3-4 Marvel films every year now and that's going to continue so it's not much different from my list

And they aren't producing more than two films because that's all Marvel Studios can produce. If they tapped into the Disney well they'd definitely be able to pump out 4 films a year. And every film wouldn't be 200 M plus budget wise.