View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #709
roach
I am the night

Default Re: The Official "I Loved Raimi's Spider-Man' Thread - Part 1 of 99 Luft - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
There is only one thing I don't like in the first Spider-Man movie, the meeting of the Oscorp board of directors:
Norman is happy, the company is at its best in a while, and the fools he was thrilled to tell that to them said it was an even more good reason to sell the company to Quest

Not specialized in business, but I'm pretty sure it's usually the other way around, the stronger company buys the one falling, and the one falling does other things to raise their revenues and not buy other companies
Big Companies buy smaller ones all the time.....Disney just bought Lucasfilm. Seems to me that Quest made and offer and the board was going to become filthy rich off of the deal.
The other thing is Norman also went and blew up the Quest test and probably killed their board too.

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan