View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #765
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I agree, the earliest he should appear is Thor 3 for the reason you mentioned. Although, I'm down for him appearing even later than that.
Yeah I'd prefer if he appeared later, especially since Balder hasn't even been introduced yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Balder for me. He and Thor don't have to be brothers. Just very close friends that view each other as brothers.
I'd definately put Balder over Bill, he'd be seen as more unique plus he's more important to Thor's mythos overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I don't ask for much; all that I ask for is that we get a moment or two (that's not cut from the film) of seeing Thor doing something directly that involves him saving some innocent civilians during the mayhem that takes place while he's on Earth since we've not seen him do anything like that. He's been strictly portrayed as a prince and warrior, with the "superhero" aspect being played to a minimum for him in the MCU.
He's gonna be on Earth taking on an invasion alone, it's a safe bet that he'll have quite a few of those moments.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 04-04-2013 at 10:12 PM.