View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #11
Mr. Dent

Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

He never said a Black Widow solo was in the works in that interview, he said he wouldn't mind there being a solo film but because they're only doing two a year there's just not enough space for her. He specifically said Inhumans was in the works and was going to happen. Did not say anything of that sort with Widow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
I'm okay with Guardians of the Galaxy being made so early because it serves a purpose, but if an Inhumans movie gets made without any Black Panther or Ms. Marvel movie in sight, I'll be upset.
I don't really understand this hang up on having Panther and Ms. Marvel movies. Do they actually serve anymore of a purpose than Inhumans? Not really, it just depends on where Marvel is taking the story. The Inhumans is something completely different than what Marvel has done before, which is what Feige has said he looks for in making new films, and is an interesting enough concept to fast track to a film. BP and Ms. Marvel are not only more in line with standard stories they've done but it's hard to really pitch their concepts.

Not saying Marvel couldn't do a good job on it or won't, just saying if it's Inhumans or them, the Inhumans are a more attractive property for film right now, especially if GotG takes off. And no, just because BP and Ms. Marvel are more well known and popular characters in comic book circles doesn't mean they would make more sense to Marvel Studios to make movies out of.

2016 - Captain America 3 | Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice | X-Men: Apocalypse | The Amazing Spider-Man 3 | Doctor Strange
TV - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Agent Carter | Daredevil | Luke Cage | Iron Fist | Jessica Jones | The Defenders
TV - Arrow | The Flash | Gotham | Constantine | iZOMBIE

Last edited by Mr. Dent; 04-04-2013 at 10:32 PM.
Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote