View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 11:32 PM   #14
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideymouse View Post
He said this:There have been other interviews in which Feige and Johansson have both confirmed that a solo film has actively been part of the conversations at Marvel.

For what it's worth, it should be noted that Black Panther is the only unannounced franchise with an actually announced writer attached.
Right! So Dent with your logic because Widow is about to be a main character in the upcoming Avengers Assemble cartoon that means a Widow solo film is coming in Phase 3 too. Like I said before I want Inhumans to happen but saying it's going to happen in Phase 3 is unfounded at the moment.
And as far as Ant-Man being in Phase 2 I said it was widely thought to be in Phase 2. I know Feige never said it was in Phase 2 but everyone thought it was because all the evidence pointed to it. We can speculate all we want but until they say something is a part of a phase it's technically not.