View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 01:23 AM   #19
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I'd be surprised if he's not back for A2, I mean, he is ab Avenger. It's looking less likely that he'll be in TWS though, even though I thought he might be. Hopefully Hawkeye gets some type of development in A2...it's getting pretty ridiculous lol.

I understand. I guess I'm just fine with getting Ant-Man and Strange as the only new Avengers for now.
I say he might not be back because he did an interview saying even though he enjoyed playing Hawkeye he didn't like that he didn't play the Hawkeye he signed up for in Avengers. And now looking at that article you posted where Feige said Widow would have a big presence in Phase 2 before A2 and no mention of Hawkeye at all just has me scared that Renner might not want to do the character anymore because they're delegating him to basically lesser-character status. With Hulk it's understandable Ruffalo understands the character is being delegated to Avengers only movies right now. But I don't think Renner likes that from the interview he gave.