View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #27
spideymouse
Side-Kick

Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
Not in the context of everything else we're getting. I agree, Panther is an awesome character (don't really care much about Ms. Marvel either way) but I'd rather get my epic space adventures and outcasted experimental aliens than a grim dark Panther movie. Ant-Man, Wasp, and Strange are three big Avengers, that's enough to hold me over in terms of new Avengers for phase 3.

And honestly they probably shouldn't rush into those two characters anyway because ideally the Kree should be established (assuming they have the rights to them) before a Captain/Ms. Marvel movie and as for Panther, he's a loner and king in the first place, so the only way to realistically bring him into the Avengers fold is to have his country involved somehow, and we're way far away from that at present time.
Shouldn't the Kree be established before an Inhumans movie too? If anything, a Captain/Ms. Marvel movie establishing the existence of the Kree (and Skrulls) would do just that--admittedly, it would work vice-versa as well--and it would also be one of those epic space adventures you'd rather get.

As for involving Wakanda in a story, you just have to say the word vibranium and you're about one step away from introducing that part of the world. Oh yeah, they already did say vibranium.

spideymouse is offline   Reply With Quote