View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 12:48 PM   #997
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
I dnt know if that image is real or not, but its getting positive feedback. Wb should pay whoever made it and use it. Its lots better than the handcuffed image.
I think if it wasn't real WBs wouldn't have gotten it taken down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
Everything I'm reading and seeing about this film (especially that recent Zimmer interview) makes me think that Man of Steel would be a perfect counterpoint to The Dark Knight Trilogy. If that trilogy was a cynical and pessimistic look at how a man strives to empower and inspire the everyday post 9/11 american citizen, tackling themes of corruption, terrorism, mass hysteria, economic instability. Man of steel seems the "hope and optimistic" take on the good nature of america empowering and guiding a stranger to the world, I wouldn't be surprised if the film took some religious subtext (even though it being a superman story pretty much guarantees that). I expect everything from the music, to the cinematography to feel like everything the dark knight was not.
Wonderful post

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME