View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #997
Cavill's Hairychest
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
I dnt know if that image is real or not, but its getting positive feedback. Wb should pay whoever made it and use it. Its lots better than the handcuffed image.
I think if it wasn't real WBs wouldn't have gotten it taken down.

Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
Everything I'm reading and seeing about this film (especially that recent Zimmer interview) makes me think that Man of Steel would be a perfect counterpoint to The Dark Knight Trilogy. If that trilogy was a cynical and pessimistic look at how a man strives to empower and inspire the everyday post 9/11 american citizen, tackling themes of corruption, terrorism, mass hysteria, economic instability. Man of steel seems the "hope and optimistic" take on the good nature of america empowering and guiding a stranger to the world, I wouldn't be surprised if the film took some religious subtext (even though it being a superman story pretty much guarantees that). I expect everything from the music, to the cinematography to feel like everything the dark knight was not.
Wonderful post