View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 12:53 AM   #593
OutRiddled
Banned User

Default Re: am I the only one who DIDN'T think Nicholson nailed joker??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanGoesToRio View Post
But as Batman's arch nemesis he should have survived his first confrontation with Bats.
Why? Don't tell me, so he come back for sequels. And we don't get the ultimate Batman Vs Joker movie. Because like modern retarded hollywood, everything is saved for the sequel so they can make more money. Don't tell me, you think Batman should be an 8 part Twilight style epic with the Joker turning up every second movie.

Quote:
And making Pre-Joker the murderer of Bruce's parents is just - wrong. It kinda cheapens Mr J's and Batman's relationship to a simple matter of revenge.
For most of Batman's publication history, they never had this borderline homosexual relationship.

Joker threatened his woman, terrorised the city, killed his parents,... of course Batman is going to want revenge. This is the Batman of the early 1940's, who is not averse to killing when he needs to. What else is he going to do? Tie up Joker and leave him there for the police? The Joker was too dangerous to be left alive.

Quote:
And when I was saying Nicholson was too old and too fat for playing Joker I didn't mean that he was old and fat per se.
How was he too old and too fat for the role?

OutRiddled is offline   Reply With Quote