View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #437
Gamma Goliath
Engine of Destruction

Default Re: Kevin Feige says no to another Hulk Movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
As I've said before, I think the best Hulk 2 movie would be "Banner and the Hulk vs the Leader and his gamma experiments." Banner needs both his intellect to match wits with the Leader's brain, and the Hulk's might to fight against the Leader's various weapons and experimental mutants. Have the climax be Banner/Hulk preventing the Leader from nuking an entire town to create gamma mutants.

And for extra chemistry, have Banner team up with General Ross, as while they still don't like each other, they aren't active enemies anymore. . . and Ross is the world's greatest expert at hunting down gamma mutants.
I like where you're going with that.
I was thinking along these lines, I'd be fine with the Ross / Banner team up, if it was shield that needed Bruce I'd introduce Clay Quartermain and have him over see the relations between the two men. Replacing Rick as Banners side kick, Amadeus Cho who in his own right brings plenty to the table in character and ability. I'd have Leader and a handful of mind controlled gamma mutants break out abomination whos been in lock up and has been mutating (into a more classic looking grey green, dry skinned beast similar to the original concept art), and Bruce has to find a way to stop the leader from "evolving" a large region of the U.S. into gamma monsters.

Last edited by Gamma Goliath; 04-16-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Gamma Goliath is offline   Reply With Quote